U-Pick Cherry Season open Thursday, June 8th at 9 a.m.
We will post on Facebook and Instagram every day until picking is over.
FACTS & TIPS FOR U-PICK
1. U-pick is open during business hours
2. Only buckets from POTR will be allowed
3. Only pick the “ripe” cherries
4. NO pets/NO smoking/NO alcohol
5. Children MUST stay with their parents
6. All guests MUST check in at the Market
7. Remember to wear comfortable shoes
8. Bring sunscreen and bug spray
9. Bring bottled water to stay hydrated
10. Limit 2 buckets/person or 4 buckets/family
From mid-Spring through late Fall, our orchard comes alive with vibrant blossoms and ever-growing produce, starting with our asparagus patch and on to our u-pick cherries before the peaches ripen. As the summer months warm up, our fields will become filled with cantaloupe, watermelon, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green beans.
Join us in the orchard during the Fall for our Pick n' Play season, where you can purchase admission to our orchard and receive one pound of u-pick apples, access to our corn maze, pumpkin patch, wagon rides, and the children's play areas.